Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Average Baked Goods

How can something called "oatmeal fudge bar" not be delicious? Sadly, it was slightly sub-par, yet I ate the whole thing. This just leads me to think though, that any thing with chocolate and oatmeal should have nuts and peanut butter in it- or Nuts, Peanut Butter AND Peanuts (Peanuts are a legume, not a nut). On the topic of Legumes, I have been craving them for the last few weeks, black beans, lentils, Kidney beans!!!! WTF. Perhaps, since my Baconator is broken, I have replaced it with a Leguminator.

I cleaned Gigantor last night after my rehearsal. I wiped her down and lubricated her chain, and her cogs. I need to learn how to adjust my brakes, or I will have to take her in- her brake shoes are pretty worn. Sad to say though, after all of that late-night bike love, I fell back asleep this morning and had to drive. Tomorrow I will have to drive too, as I have an appt in the morning to get my knee checked out, and then Mentee and I are hanging out.

Better get back to work- Stay Random.

Randomness: Gnomemobile, Baconator (this would be a persons inner mechanism that craves the bacon, not that greasy sandwich from the restaurant with the red hair), Orange bag, vomit smell outside, Joe who? Joe momma. that is all

No comments:

Post a Comment