Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thriller

Oh, so last night I had a beer with Marita and we were talking about MTV, and she brought up thriller which she had remembered watching. I brought up that we had wanted to learn it for R and B's wedding. So I got up in Ol Mexico and started to do the thriller moves and explained how at the cabin we started dancing and people got injured, and these two older ladies next to me just started to talk to us. I think they thought I was nuts, as I was dancing in Ol' Mexico.

I wish there was a regular broadcast channel that played music videos, new and old. (although, its not like MTV and VH1 ever play videos anymore, and I am too cheap for cable anyway)

More Randomness: The UN is in session yet again, Giant Burger picture, Ewok Magnets, Zhena's Gypsy Tea, I want an Iced Caramel Macchiato.

No comments:

Post a Comment