Thursday, July 16, 2009

HBP TdF 14dJuillet.

So much going on, can't concentrate.

Lets start at the very beginning. Le Tour. The more and more I become interested in it, the less and less I understand. How can you be the leader and NEVER win a stage. Teams-team politics? grr. i am voting for Contador, Although hats off to Cavendish, who, being named after a banana, is quite solid. I guess I have a handful of favorites- Cancelara, Cavendish, Contador, and yes- Armstrong. (don't Judge)

Le quatorze juillet.
Ever since Bastille day, I have been craving bread-cheese-meet-wine type meals, and quiche. what the hell is wrong with me. I am not French. I went to the Farmer's Market yesterday and bought beets, which personally, is a very French thing to do. Those people love their beets!

Last night, Mom and I saw Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I still am processing it- they left out some of my favorite parts ( which I understand is necessary), but I was really surprised they didn't say much about the "Half Blood Prince" at all. Also, I was surprised at the lack of information about the inferi. It was still enjoyable

No comments:

Post a Comment