Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The feeling of being overwhelmed.

First of all, let me just say that not all young adults are ready to go to college when they graduate highschool. Furthermore, College is not appropriate for everyone, which is where apprenticing and trade school comes in. This came to mind once again during a meeting this morning. Perhaps I can trade in my student loans and become a cabinet maker.

Peanut Butter Krispie Treats are the bane of my existence. How can they be so delicious. How.

I got my ass handed to me in a Hatha Yoga class today.

So much Singing!!!! yeah?
This weekend I have Prairie Home Companion with VocalEssence, and Witness with VocalEssence, plus Church. Next week, I have Witness on Tues and Wed., a St John Passion rehearsal Tues., Ash Wednesday on Wed., and a MN Chorale project/concert Thursday night, Sat. Morning, and Sat. Evening. Church on Sunday. Lots of money for me, but not much "wellness" time.

I am really struggling with the Bach Passion, that is learning the Evangelist role...I fear that I am not ready to take on such a role. oh well, no turning back now.

No comments:

Post a Comment