Friday, April 9, 2010

yea, for balloons!

So, it was my birthday yesterday. it was good. When I got to work, Libgyrl presented me with a box containing 2 cupcakes and 1 macaroon. We shared one of the cupcakes, (and I ate the other one later). These cupcakes were delicious-with all of the substandard cupcakes in the world, these were a joy. After sitting at my desk for a couple hours doing minimal work, (hey, it was my birthday!), I got a card from KB, and I met Alyssa for lunch. Not only did she pay!, but she gave me a bag that had a mn hiking manual, a road biking manual (I guess they aren't manuals, rather guides to trails), and the MN biking map- which I have always wanted but have been too cheap to purchase. I returned to work, and was slightly more productive.

On my way home, I stopped at Party City to get some balloons for David, my twin brother. I figured, after dinner, he would be going to the bar, and if he carried balloons around, everyone would know it was his birthday and buy him drinks. So, I stopped at Mom and Dad's, played with the nieces and nephew, picked up David, and went to dinner with some friends/family at Little Szechuan. You get a free Entree on your Birthday! While there, I got a card, and an awesome new rolling pin.

Good Birthday

1 comment:

  1. I am glad it was a good birthday for you! You deserve it! Love you. :-)

    ReplyDelete